Monday, July 22, 2013

Ruby Kisses Crystal Glosses in Hot Voodoo and Flirt


I was interested to discover these at the beauty supply store down the block today. I had no idea Ruby Kisses made lip gloss! The ice pink on top is Hot Voodoo, a name I could swear I've heard somewhere else; the coral-ly peach is Flirt. They're both very sheer and will probably only show color if thickly applied over pale lipcolor; however, they're super shiny and positively laden with subtle, slightly iridescent clear sparkle. They're very thick and sticky (my preference) and have a generic tropical fruity scent (not my favorite, but acceptable) as well as a slight sweet flavor. At US$2 for 0.5 oz, it's a good bang for one's buck, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abusive comments and/or spam will be deleted. Please be civil.