Saturday, July 27, 2013

TMNT 2012 is awesome

I've been getting very into this series lately, and with moments like this, how could I not?




I'll probably end up posting more animated GIFs pics in general from the series here since Blogger will host larger files than Tumblr, but I'll confine them to this post. Also, if you want to check out my brand-spankin'-new Tumblr (which is so far all about TMNT2012), it's here: radiumcandy.tumblr.com

I promise actual beauty content soon, but my last manicure was a catastrophe (Milani Enchantment), and I've been busy with the Mass Effect series after *finally* replacing my XBOX 360. If anyone in the polish community saw my nails right now, I'd be banned from MUA and have my blog deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abusive comments and/or spam will be deleted. Please be civil.